Hey there friends,
Recently I was approached by a website called Dresslink they asked if I would be willing to partner with them for a few posts and reviews of their products.
I decided, hey, why not?
Currently my order is still processing, (I only placed it a few minutes ago) but I’m really looking forward to trying on the pieces and letting all my readers know how their products are!
I wanted to share a few more things that caught my attention, but will have to wait for a future order.
1. This dress caught my eye because I love the ditzy floral print! Scatter prints have been all over the runways lately and I love this simple silhouette. It reminds me of those 90’s floral dresses that were super popular & that Topshop is bringing back!
2. This simple a-line dress was originally an item I put in my cart, I ended up switching it out with another piece (it will be a surprise in a future post) I really liked the large floral print of it, plus a-line dresses are so flattering.
3. I’m a huge jacket junkie. Granted I don’t have very many functional ones… I don’t own a raincoat (oops) but I love love love statement jackets. I fell in love with the over sized shape of this jacket. Plus in the winter (which lasts nine months in Wisconsin) a fun coat is a must since it’s covering up your cute outfit underneath so often!
4. Another jacket! Are you surprised? I love the Chanel style jackets with the boxier cut. I think this would be such a fun transition piece from Summer into Fall.
5. For my final act… This cape. I have been looking for a cape since last fall and I drown in all of them. I read the reviews and apparently this runs short so I may just possibly be able to wear this one without looking like I’m playing dress up in my grandmother’s clothing.
I’m looking forward to receiving the product and letting you all know how I like them!
In the meantime you may want to take a quick peek at their site! There’s a link in my sidebar if you want to take a look. I cannot vouch for the item’s quality yet, but I can tell you that it’s extremely reasonable, and they have penny sales. That’s pretty cool to me.
Thanks for reading,
This was a sponsored post through Dresslink.com – The opinions stated about the garments are my own but I cannot vouch for the quality that goes along with the price. I look forward to reviewing their items to let you know.